Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween 2012

This is the school costume parade.
Tabitha as the CUTEST Wonder Woman you ever did see!

I wasn't fast enough! This is Grady from the back side of his Captain America costume.

Daxton went as a soccer player. Big surprise.

My cutest super heroes!

Just before trick or treating.  Kayson and Bryelle were in town, so we got to have Krewz trick or treat with the kids. Daxton changed his costume to a Mountain Biker.  There's a story here, so here we go:
Halloween has never been Daxton's best holiday.  Somehow he always ends up disappointed and not having fun.  I think his expectations get too high and there's just no helping it.  This year was no different.  He was headed out the door and discovered his cousins wanted to go a different route, so he got upset and decided to stay home and handout candy (sulk). I knew he was going to regret that decision, so I kept trying to talk him into going out.  After 30 minutes or so, he decided he would go find his cousins.  He jumped on his mountain bike and headed out the door. Less than 2 minutes later, he was back and was crying.  I rolled my eyes and asked what was wrong.  He told me something hit him in the eyes while he was on his bike and he fell off. He showed me his face and his eyes were really red and there was a line going across his nose.  Turns out he was clothes-lined.  One of the houses that was being built a couple of doors down had a line left up, right at his eye level. Brandon and I were livid.  That could have gone so wrong and been so much worse. Brandon tracked down the company building the house and they tracked down the guy who left the line up.  They apologized profusely, and brought Daxton about 10 lbs. of candy to make up for it, since he missed out on trick or treating. Just lovely.

Tyfani looked stunning as Mother Nature. Paxton was a little garden gnome.

The whole clan.

My girl insisted on having makeup on.  Of course, she then cried and it went everywhere.  So, here we have scary Wonder Woman.


Best buddies!


No comments: