Yes, it's a cliche, but I just cannot believe my baby is 10! I am not that old, am I? Maybe it's time to just own it and be proud that I managed to raise a person through a decade. This picture makes him look so old! He requested Swiss Porridge for his Birthday breakfast.
He requested Panda Express Orange chicken for lunch. And dad came to eat lunch with him too!
He requested donuts for his class, again. A girl in his class had her birthday that day too, so the class sang to them.
Taba and I brought him balloons and he was embarrassed.
He didn't stop there! You see, it's all about the food for Daxton. I knew that if he had all the food he wanted then he would have a great birthday. The boy loves to eat! He wanted wings for dinner, so we invited all the family to Buffalo Wild Wings for a little party.
Brandon and I got him his own Kindle Fire for his birthday. He was a little bit thrilled.
Jessie and Steve and Matilda joined us for dinner (along with Grandma, Dayton, The Balzottis, and Chris/Andrea and kids)
We went home for Birthday Pie!
Daxton's 10th Birthday Interview:
Favorite Food: Everything
Favorite Color: Black, Gray, Silver, White, Blue, Lime
Favorite Thing to do: Swim, Play soccer
Favorite Restaurant: Little Caesar's Pizza
What he wants to do when he grows up: Be a dad, Be in the Air Force
Favorite Book: Bone
Favorite Movie: Journey to the Mysterious Island
Where he wants to serve a mission: Mexico, Arizona Ecuador
Least Favorite Food: Nothing
Best Friend: Dawson
Favorite Song: Hot Air Balloon by Owl City
Favorite Show: Pair of Kings
How old is mom?: 33 (he got it right!)
No comments:
Post a Comment