We went to visit Brandon's family for New Year's Eve. I didn't take too many pictures, and I usually depend on pictures to jog my memory of what we did. I know had a big couples dinner at Kona Grill with some friends that we miss so much. We also did a date night with Heath and Michelle Bradley and ate at a wonderful new gelato shop called Frost. Of course, there were some sparklers lit on New Year's Eve. That night there was also a big shindig at the Rohner house with all of Bryelle's (Kayson's wife) family. Kayson and Bryelle blessed their baby Krewz the next day.
All of the cousin's played a lot, and it was pretty entertaining to watch four littles try to pile into this car built for one.
Taba and her buddy Caleb got re-acquainted.
I just love my honey and my baby.
Also while we were visiting, I ran. It was the first time I've run since I injured my hip really badly during my half marathon. Brandon and I probably ran 1.5 miles, but it felt good to finally be back. It felt REALLY good.
No comments:
Post a Comment