Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Kiddos- Easter 2011

Here they are, in all their Easter finery.  I just adore them.
We went to my mom's for an Easter dinner of ham and potatoes.  It was pretty low key.  Jessie brought some flowers to take up to my dad's grave. Steve drove all us girls up the hill to the beautiful Kaysville Cemetery.  Mom cleaned off the headstone and Jessie added her flowers.  I tried to explain the whole thing to Taba, but she didn't get it.  Mom read her talk to us that she had given in Sacrament meeting that morning.  We thought of dad... and missed him, we took a picture while sitting on the ALWAYS warm bench, and we left.  I was grateful for the opportunity to get up there.  I don't go often enough, probably because it just becomes painfully obvious that although I'm "visiting" dad, I don't ever really get to visit dad.

I LOVE THESE LADIES!

1 comment:

Niederfam said...

DARLING. So so cute.