Unfortunately I don't have any pictures or video, but Tabitha did an improvisational dance. She marched right up to the microphone and said, "Hi, my name's Taba. I dance." Then I guided her back to the center of stage and when the music came on, she danced. It was adorable, and I was so impressed with her willingness to get up in front of 100 people and just dance. Nothing had been rehearsed... she just knew she was going to dance on the stage. She LOVED it. I could tell that she had an adrenalin rush because she kept talking about dancing on the stage all weekend.
The following day we did a nearby hike. I think it was called Red Cliffs. The weather was great and the kids loved it. It was a fun hike because we got to hike through water for part of it. My kids love stuff like that. Oh yeah, and since Nana and Grandpa and the twins were there, it was that much better.
"Mama, kake my pitcher."
There were little fuzzy caterpillars all over the trail. Roman picked one up and let it crawl on his arm. Tabs tried it to and said, "It kickles."
Later in the day was the Easter egg hunt and dinner and family dance.
Tabs and Roman searched together...
Daddy helped Hyatt...
Taba enjoyed Cheetos... a lot!
Grady was happy with his haul...
Daxton and Dawson had fun with Grandpa...
Brandon's Grandparents, Tina and Papa Card, watched some basketball before the dance started...
Brandon brought out a cake I made for them...
The poor cake didn't travel from SLC to St. George well. TIM-BER!!
Taba made a good cousin-friend and they spent a lot of time together. Sad, I can't remember her name.
Tina and Papa danced...
Then we left. It was about 7pm when we got on the road and I think we got home around 12:30am. We quickly did the Easter Bunny thing and crawled into bed. So glad we were able to go and visit with Brandon's family. Tina has since been admitted to the hospital with more heart problems. We hope she pulls through and goes home, but at the same time, we are happy we were able to visit with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment