Sunday, July 11, 2010

Grady Monster's Birthday Part Deux

It was Grady's year for a friend's party and he wanted to have the Bounce U Slide that our friends own. It's HUGE and so much fun. Unfortunately, I was too busy running around to take any pictures of Grady's friends on the slide, so all of these are before or after the party when we just had it up to play on.


Hyatt with Dad


Tabs



The slide got kind of hot so the kids ended up spending a lot of time inside. We just improvised and played some inside games. Then we opened presents and Grady got LOTS of Legos.



Grady requested a Club Penguin cake with a puffle on top. I made this for him and Brandon did all the penguins.


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh....I have to show Brayden this right when he wakes up. He is OBSESSED with Club Penguin!! It looks awesome!! His birthday is in October I wonder if you will still be here?