Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grady's Mother's Day Program

Grady invited me to his Kindergarten Mother's Day program last Friday. It was so cute. All of us mom's were waiting in the classroom when the kids came in and led us to our chairs. Grady told me everything I was supposed to do and what order I was to do it in. The first thing we did was read our cards that the kids made for us. Mine said that I am 56 years old and 10 feet tall.
With that out of the way, we got to watch this adorable program.




Then we decorated sugar cookies to look like ladybugs, drank Fizzy Fairy Tea, and made a foam frame. Grady took charge and gave me all the directions I needed. He also served me. It was fun to see him do all that! I love my Grady and his sweet little face!

No comments: