She decided she needed to trace her baby, like we sometimes trace her hand. SO CUTE!
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Love to Draw.
I think I've mentioned before that Tabs loves to draw. She draws on pretty much everything, except the walls. Somehow we've managed to get at least that much through her tiny little skull. She loves most to draw on her body. As much as we try to keep the Sharpies and pens away from her, she always manages to find them. On this day, we were having a "controlled drawing session", where I watch her while she's drawing. It was too cute. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.



She decided she needed to trace her baby, like we sometimes trace her hand. SO CUTE!

She decided she needed to trace her baby, like we sometimes trace her hand. SO CUTE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment