Family Pictures- September 25, 2009
I wasn't happy with the quality of my photoshop slide show, so I've reloaded it using slide.com. Now you can click to see the pictures bigger... which is better for the grandmas. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the pictures were taken by the amazing Sara, again. We just love her!



9 comments:
These are awesome! I love them! The color choices were awesome! Your kids are beautiful! YOUR pictures are beautiful too.
Very well done, Mandy. You have a beautiful family!
Theses are awesome...
I love the pictures of hyatt inside that hat! You have a very photogenic family and you are as gorgeous as ever!
Beautiful family!
THose pictures are beautiful. The baby is so precious, so little. You have a beautiful family.
What amazing photos! You are a beautiful family of 6!
Those are DARLING...........a beautiful family indeed. Priceless!!!!!
Amazing! Grady had the most amazing brown eyes and Daxton has the most amazing blue eyes. You look so beautiful in the ones of just you. You look so good for just having a baby!
Post a Comment