Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Age of Empires Cake

Brandon's mom requested that I make a cake for the twin's 13th Birthday party. They were having an "Age of Empires" party with a medieval theme. I recruited Brandon to help me because, although I have a little cake knowledge, he has more creativity. We found a princess cake and copied parts of the design, but modified it to be more medieval. This is the result-- not perfect by any means, but a fun cake nonetheless.

5 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Talent is just oozing from you! You seriously have the Midas touch with everything you do, it turned out great!

Chelsea said...

AWESOME!! I don't even want to know how long that took!

Nancy said...

Mandy-what a talent.That is so amazing to me that you made that.I would hate to see it get cut opened. However I am sure they enjoyed it. Seriously I feel like I haven't seen you in like a year. Hope we get together real soon.

DEANNA said...

THAT CAKE LOOKS AWESOME! AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE CAKE! WAY TO GO. LET'S SEE, YOU SEW, YOU BAKE.... YOU ARE DEFINATELY FRIENDS WITH TRISH... DO YOU GARDEN TOO?

Chic and Sassy said...

ahhhhh wicked ... I want a fun cake like that too... I think it's gorgeous!