Sunday, March 01, 2009

Valentines Day Surprise

Wow, I'm really behind on my blogging. Sorry people, it's amazing how two pink lines on a little stick can cause one to get so behind.
So, the day before Valentine's Day we got a surprise package from the kid's Aunt Jessie. They were thrilled to get something in the mail, and even more ecstatic when it ONLY contained sugar.
Thanks Jessie, for thinking about us. They LOVE you even more now.



3 comments:

Shanen said...

I dn't think I told you congratulations the last time I saw you, but congratulations. I think it is in the water right now, as I have heard of a few others. Feel better soon.

Niederfam said...

So was that THE announcement, did I miss another one, FOR REAL?????? YAY, and CONGRATULATIONS.....it is AMAZING how two little lines CHANGE everything!!!!

MommyRohner said...

Yes, that was the official announcement. It just goes to show about how much time I've even had to think about this pregnancy. I'll think about "it" when "it" makes me think about it. Round about October when it starts screaming at me, I guess.