Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my lady friend, and former YW Melanie. Can't disappoint...
8 Shows I like to watch
Heroes
Top Model
Project Runway
Top Chef
CSI: NY
Real Housewives of Atlanta (Thanks Jessie for introducing me to a show that makes me so glad I'm not wealthy).
Biggest Loser
ER
8 Favorite Restaurants
The Keg
Abuelos
Chilis (for takeout)
Mozzarellis (for pizza)
Happy Sumo
Tepanyaki
Baci
Cheesecake Factory
8 things I am looking forward to ( in no particular order)
My Birthday- NOT turning 30.
My Mom coming home.
Brandon and the boys coming home from the campout.
Seeing Tabitha's next smile... it's seriously contagious.
Seeing my dad again.
Our Trip to Disneyland when my mom comes home. (We're planning way ahead)
Visiting Utah (as always)
Boutique Season being OVER! Maybe my house will get a good cleaning again.
8 things on my wishlist
Ditto on the books Melanie!
A Nanny
A Housekeeper
A Chef
A really great camera
A ruffler foot for my sewing machine (can you say "sewing geek")
A re-decorated sewing room.
A serger
8 People I tag
Anyone who has the time and desire.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, but you are my favorite sewing geek! :) I saw Brandon and the boys at the campout last night. They were having a great time!

Chelsea said...

ha ha, I laughed at the Real Housewives comment. SERIOUSLY! I have never seen Atlanta but I did see Orange County, and boy was it hard to watch! and if wealth ever does find us, here's to being the opposite of them.