We did it. We pulled off our first boutique. I think it was a big success and I would like to thank all of you who came out to show your support. I can't speak for everyone, but I had a lot of fun. We are hoping to do it once per quarter, so for those of you who couldn't make it... you'll have another opportunity. The ladies who sold their wares are amazingly talented and the products that were sold were unique and adorable and FUN! Thanks again!
Unfortunately, I missed getting a picture of our other Kristen and Trish who sold the greatest girl onesies and Gold Canyon Candles. Sorry ladies... don't know what I was thinking.
3 comments:
So sad I missed it. My sisters, mom, aunt and cousins were all planning to stop by but I ended up having a very terrible day and we didn't end up getting together until after it ended. :( Anyways, I was wondering how I can get in touch with Kristen to see about some bows for Cloee's hair, or lack thereof! Can you help me out? She's not in our ward, is she?
oh my goodness, what talented and beautiful things.....good work mandy!!!!!
Mandy, I had such a great time, thank you for all your hard work!
Post a Comment