Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's Official...

Tabitha is officially a thumb-sucker, and Daxton is officially entering the "awkward teeth" stage of his life.
Tabitha has been threatening to be a thumb-sucker since day one, but last week I finally packed all the binkies away and watched as she endearingly stuck that thumb in her mouth. I admit that it's really cute to watch her do it, but I just know that at some point I'll wish I'd fought it.



Daxton discovered that he had a loose tooth about a week and a half ago. He was so excited that he had to call everyone... Aunt Jessie and Uncle Steve (who kept congratulating him on having a loose toe), Uncle Chris, Nana, and we even tried to Skype Grandma in Ecuador. He danced around the house the whole day and sang songs about having a loose tooth. Five days later, while at "centers" in school, it came out. He said he just kept playing with it until it came out. SO Lovely.

It's one of his bottom teeth, but there is already another tooth coming in.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I feel your pain with binkie thing. I went through it with Lauren. It was so sweet to watch and I still don't mind, but I know I will someday. I hope she just quits before I get there...