Thursday, November 01, 2007

Gender Confirmed! She shall be known as...

I have been waiting for 10 weeks for this post. Ever since we were told that the baby is a girl I have been skeptical. I've bought a lot of clothes, but kept all receipts. There has been no room painting, no bedding making, and no feeling of surety. Until today! I had my confirmation ultrasound, and this time I have the pictures to prove it. I am so excited!
I'M HAVING A BABY GIRL!!
Those words bring tears to my eyes.
I haven't officially announced baby girl's name on the blog because I didn't want to jinx myself any more than I already had. So, this is the official announcement. Our little lady will be known as TABITHA KAYE ROHNER. Again, more tears to my eyes.
From what we can tell based on the ultrasound she has the standard Rohner cheeks and a chin that looks a lot like Grady's and my dad's. She is about 2 lbs. 8 oz. and the due date looks closer to January 26th. I guess we'll see about that.
I am so excited to meet this little girl. I have dreams about her all the time and I just want to see her already!


Isn't she beautiful?!!



Edit: I took off the gender shot, as Tabitha's grandmother doesn't think it is appropriate to have on my blog. I guess she's right... after all I'd be very upset if her femaleness was ever posted on the internet when she's out of the womb.

3 comments:

Aut said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting--love the name!

Anonymous said...

YES! Im so excited for you. Bill thinks Dax is the best looking boy ever, so we cant wait to see a girl Rohner! - Vonda

Niederfam said...

Congratulations!!! A beautiful name for what I KNOW will be a beautiful little girl!!!!!