Thursday, September 27, 2007

A PLUG!

That's what this is, so I'm not going to try to call it something else. I've had my quilts on Etsy.com for a week now. As I've come to get to know this website I have totally fallen in LOVE with it. The people that post their items on it work hard and make their products with love. I am encouraging everyone I know to SHOP ETSY before they shop elsewhere. I know I will be buying most of my Christmas and birthday gifts here for as long as it's around. The items are unique and the people are GREAT! Check out some of my favorite items:



There is so much variety and I honestly believe that most of the stuff for sale is high quality, even though it's made in people's homes. So, I'll say it again... SHOP ETSY, SHOP HANDMADE! Support the little people!

Thank you for allowing me to put that plug on my blog. Now... GO SHOP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, WE ARE IN, unless I talk to Bill and he has some grandiosoe meeting. We'll get back to you. Love the idea of shoping homemade too, and then telling my mother-in-law that I made it!

Michelle Bradley said...

You are so sweet to put one of my pieces on your blog!!

Michelle Bradley said...

Did you buy those adorable girl items yet?

MommyRohner said...

Not yet, but I'm definitely doing a lot of girl baby browsing. My little lady better have hair because I can't seem to stop looking at hair clips, bows, headbands. Oh, and the SHOES!

foreveryoung said...

Thanks for the info, it will be nice to have more options when it comes to Christmas shopping. Just a little FYI, if your chicka comes out bald just use KY jelly to attach the bows. Weird I know, but that's what they use in the hospital (and what I used for Kylie's whole first year of life!)