Friday, July 20, 2007

Fun with Cousins

Let me put a disclaimer on this post. I don't have a clue what was going on in most of these pictures because I didn't take any of them. Daxton and Grady went to Utah to stay with their cousins Dawson and Hayden (and their saintly parents) while Brandon and I were in French Polynesia. Tyfani did a great job of documenting all the fun stuff they did during those 12 days. So, while I don't know what's going on in the pictures, they were too funny not to share.

Daxton, Uncle Talon, and Dawson (Hiking?)

Daxton, Dawson, and someone I don't know... I think they're at a 4th of July parade.


Grady and Daxton with Nana, possibly at Cabela's???


Oh my, where are that child's parents???



Another famous "Grady in Goggles" picture. But it gets better...


Those eyes will get me every time.


And there's Daxton who can't seem to be normal in a picture these days.

Not a normal one in the bunch.


Grady riding a pony around in circles.

Daxton is too.


Um, where do I get one of those?

No comments: