It is officially summer at our house. Friday was the boys last day at Joy School, and swimming lessons started today. I've been nervous for weeks about having both boys home all day everyday for several months. So far today's gone well. I think swimming lessons will help break things up a bit. We are doing them at my friend Michelle's house with my kids, her two kids, and another friends two kids. They are four days a week for four weeks. Hopefully I'll get some sun myself before we head to Bora Bora and Tahiti in 44 days! I'm a little bit excited.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Let the Summer Begin!
It is officially summer at our house. Friday was the boys last day at Joy School, and swimming lessons started today. I've been nervous for weeks about having both boys home all day everyday for several months. So far today's gone well. I think swimming lessons will help break things up a bit. We are doing them at my friend Michelle's house with my kids, her two kids, and another friends two kids. They are four days a week for four weeks. Hopefully I'll get some sun myself before we head to Bora Bora and Tahiti in 44 days! I'm a little bit excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bora Bora and Tahiti?? Dude, I am soooooo jealous! Thanks for coming last night, it was fun. Go Tessa!
Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing, Bora Bora and Tahiti? How do you luck out? Are you going with your family? I hope you have a little fun.
Post a Comment