My mom was in town last week. While she was here she let the boys pick out their birthday presents. Of course, Daxton ended up with something that flies, and Grady with something he could crash. They've had a blast playing with the remote control airplane and monster truck. Oh, I need to mention that the boys dressed themselves to match in their red shirts and camo shorts for the first two pictures. For them matching means matching each other, not necessarily matching top and bottom. I let it go- I'm getting better at that.
Last night we went out to enjoy one of the last beautiful nights of the season. I had a lot of fun with the monster truck since Grady wasn't playing with it. I made it Brandon's nemesis. I sent it wherever Brandon went. It was right on his heels. I was cracking up, but he was only mildly amused.
1 comment:
The "matching" comment made me laugh. I think I'm letting it go too, until she shows up with flowers and stripes...for now I'll just work on letting it go when she does her own hair!
Post a Comment