
Traditions abound on Christmas Eve! I don't think we're a very traditional family, but I guess we're pretty set in our ways on this one night. Puzzles are also a Snowbird tradition. Mom usually gets a new one every year. This is a picture of the boys putting together the 3D Notre Dame puzzle. It was from this puzzle that I guessed that our trip for the year was going to be the French Riviera. I have to say, I was definately the closest guess of everyone. Mom says the puzzle wasn't meant to be any sort of clue. As it turns out though, we're going to French Polynesia! YEAH! That is Tahiti, Rangaroa, Bora Bora, and I think there's one more island. We cannot WAIT! We love you mom!

This is Grady and mom putting together the Cars puzzle she got for the boys to do. I think this was only the second or third time of maybe 15. She was still having fun at this point. What a good sport she is.
1 comment:
Am I considered family? I think I should be totally freed up to go to the French Polynesian Islands. Just let mom know so she can make whatever plans are needed. (Don't I wish).
Post a Comment