I wish I could say that Brandon and I are good parents and that we have lots of pictures of Christmas morning to post of the boys. Unfortunately, we aren't good parents and we don't have any pictures. Maybe a little video, but no pictures. Maybe we were too caught up in the moment. They had a great Christmas though. Everyone was very generous. They definately got more than they deserved. So anyway, sorry there's no Christmas morning pictures.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Big Grandpa's Present and Dallin's Bunny Suit
I wish I could say that Brandon and I are good parents and that we have lots of pictures of Christmas morning to post of the boys. Unfortunately, we aren't good parents and we don't have any pictures. Maybe a little video, but no pictures. Maybe we were too caught up in the moment. They had a great Christmas though. Everyone was very generous. They definately got more than they deserved. So anyway, sorry there's no Christmas morning pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment