Sunday, November 12, 2006

Grady's Bonk



What fun a two year old is. The other night Brandon was helping the boys enjoy the newly cleaned wood floor that runs from our front door into our kitchen. It's about 35 feet of unblocked slippery surface. He got an old towel for each of the boys and put a throw pillow on each one. They laid down face down with their chests on the pillows and Brandon proceeded to pull them around the entry and kitchen. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of it, but c'est la vie.
Anyway, shortly after the fun began Grady rolled off his pillow and Brandon says he barely bonked his head on the floor. He must have been tired because he was a wailin'. Grady insisted that his owie was bad enough that he needed a "ban-aid", so Brandon (who I think felt just a little bad) dutifully got him an elmo band-aid. As you can see from the pictures, Grady had Brandon put it directly on the owie, which didn't even turn red. It was hysterical. He wouldn't let us take it off when he went to bed, and when we asked him if we could take it off Yesterday morning he said, "no, still hurts". That's the answer we got all day yesterday. However, I'm happy to report that somehow the babysitter got him to take it off last night. He's sure a fun kid (with beautiful hazel eyes, I might add).

No comments: