I won a free night stay at the Hotel Park City and we decided to let the kiddos miss school for a day so we could have a mini vacation.
We headed up to Park City just before dinner and at at the Great Harvest Bread Company. We had some wonderful sandwiches and then checked into our hotel. The kids got to work playing video games (you know, because they can't do that at home).
I decided to let them because it meant I got to read my book in peace and quiet.
We woke up early the next morning and hit the pool! We spent all day enjoying the perfect weather and the uncrowded pool.
On our way home we stopped at the Olympic Park and watched the ski jumpers practice. It was really interesting and fun to watch them jump into the pool. I bet they are great high dive jumpers too.
We went through the museum and had some fun with props.
This is Grady.
Daxton
Brandon
Tabitha
and Hyatt
Here's Grady holding the olympic torch.
And Daxton.
And Tabitha.
Kids who won't stay where they are supposed to get to play monkey with dad.
One last stop before home... Cold Stone for some ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment