It's Christmas in July! Just kidding. I'm just really really behind in my posts. Right, Jamie Young??!! Anywho, I thought I should get some of these pictures posted before Christmas rolls around again.
This year our little family headed up the mountain to Snowbird two days before Christmas and stayed to play and have a little getaway. We watched movies and played video games, and Brandon took the boys skiing for the afternoon. It was a lovely break.
In the evening, all of my family came up for the traditional Griesemer family Christmas Eve events. The elves bring jammies, the skiiers come down the mountain with flares for the light parade, and we have a big buffet of food. Oh, and I got kind of obsessed with a puzzle and couldn't leave until it was finished. My eyes hurt when we finally finished.
We drove down the mountain to sleep at Grandma's house. The kids gathered in Grandma's bed to wait for all the cousins to arrive for present opening.
Apparently they enjoyed what they saw...
Hyatt got a Rock N' Roll Elmo.
Cole got some books. Daxton got some clothes.
And a new Spark Scooter and helmet.
Hyatt took a break to eat an orange.
And he got a new Blop from his Nana, who makes a blop for all of her grandkids.
Once again it was a very blessed Christmas filled with family, food, and too many presents. We are very lucky to have each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment