Before I left Arizona my friends and I had a Girls Night Out at Red Robin, kind of in my honor I guess. It was so fun and sad all at the same time. Since this happened almost 2 months ago, it makes me want to cry, just looking at these pictures. I'll be honest... I MISS MY FRIENDS! I was sitting in Relief Society this last Sunday in my new ward and I was a sittin' by my lonesome. It's been 5 weeks since we started going to this ward and I haven't connected with anyone really. Sad. Boo hoo. Woe is me.
So, these pictures make me feel loved... even if the people in them aren't here to be my buddies. Thank you friends. I truly value our friendship and always will.
My fellow cake friend, Trish Kobialka made me this cake (red velvet- my favorite).
Half the girls. We have, from front to back, Nicole Pickles, Jamie Young, Cari Fillipone, Michelle Yost, Crystal Marx, Renae Steere, Kristin Halterman, Karen Whipple, Trish Kobialka, and Vonda Guttery.
The other half: Amity Messerly, Kerry Kenney, Jennie Nichols, Michelle Bradley, Moi, Kristen Shepherd, Shanen Hough, Melanie Scott, Heidi Stewart, Carol Fawson.
Nicole and Jamie
Jennie, Kerry, and Amity
Cari, Michelle, and Crystal
Renae and Kristin
Karen, Trish, Vonda, Carol, and Heidi S.
Melanie, Shanen, Kristen
My best buddy Michelle. I miss all these girls SO much, but Michelle I miss on a whole other level. Every morning when I get Taba dressed she asks if we're going to Brooklyn's house (Michelle's). We spent a lot of time there. I love you girls! Please don't forget me. I won't forget you.
3 comments:
Blast, I'm sad that I missed your girl's night. Looks like you had so much fun and the cake is awesome.
I feel your pain, our new ward is just not growing on me as fast as I hoped. And I also sit alone most of the time... its like theres a sign on my back that says "new girl--stay away"!
I've never had to got to a ward without at least one familiar face. So, boo hoo, woe is me also ;)
Aw, we definately miss you!! It won't be long before your new ward finds out what an amazing girl you are :)
Post a Comment