Friday, November 19, 2010

My Girl

I know it has been so long since I posted, and I promise I'll be catching up soon.  For now, I just have to write down some things about my day with my girl.

So, Tabs spent last night throwing up.  She must have eaten something that didn't agree with her because she was fine today.  However, she spent the whole day talking about how she "go up".  "Mom, I go up lass night."  I kept trying to correct her, but it's cute, so I think I'll just let her keep thinking that's right.

This morning I was unpacking some things and found my veil from my wedding.  I decided to give it to Tabs since really I have no use for it anymore and I thought it would be fun for her to use with her dress up stuff.  She had no idea what it was and I explained to her that I wore it when her dad and I got married.  I guess that's what got "married" on the brain-- both hers and mine. 

This afternoon I was telling the kids that they'll have a babysitter tonight because I am going on a date with their dad.  Tabs came over and sat on my lap and said very sweetly, "Mom, I wan go wis dad."  She adores her daddy.  I told her "No, I married your daddy, so I get to go on a date with him alone."  I asked her if she wanted to help me get ready for my date.  She came upstairs with me and helped me pick my outfit and watched me put on my makeup.  She kept saying to me, "Mom, you go get married?"  It was too cute.  She's such a fun little girl and I am still SO grateful that I have her.

No comments: