Tabitha had her first summer of swimming lessons. Miss Pam (Jorgensen) taught her. She has absolutely no fear of the water, doesn't follow the rule of staying on the step while Miss Pam works with others, and she giggles a LOT! She had a great time!
Here she is practicing her kicks...

Here she is NOT sitting on the step...

Here she is licking the salt off her face...

Here she is practicing her floating. She loved this part because Miss Pam would sing ABC's or Twinkle, Twinkle...

Jumping right in! No fear...

Swimming back to the edge...

Pulling herself up...

Here she is with all the rings she collected from the bottom of the step, under the water...
2 comments:
I LOVE HAVING KIDDOS LEARNING TO SWIM SO LITTLE!
HOPE YOU ARE TAKING THE WHOLE PACKING THING NICE AND SLOW AND NOT GOING TOO CRAZY. THE HUBBY TESTS NEXT THURSDAY... FINALLY.. AND WHO KNOWS WHEN THE RESULTS WILL COME IN. ONCE I FIND OUT, I WILL GET YOU A PHOTO AND WE CAN START THE PLANNING!
She's so amazing! I can't believe how fearless she is! Will Miss Pam come teach in Utah? :) Tildy loves the water and we'll put her in lessons as soon as we can.
Post a Comment