Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's a girl thing!

It's a thing we do. We paint our toenails. I haven't done it too often with Tabitha, but we did it recently and she sure remembered.
One morning I was running around doing my morning thing when I noticed she wasn't around. I went looking for her (this happens about 10-15 times a day). I found her in my bathroom, sitting on her dad's sink, with the same pink nail polish that I'd put on her a few days before. I smelled it before I saw it. When I saw the little jar in her hands I thought "oh good, I caught her before any major damage was done." I was right, but as I got a closer look, I noticed that she'd actually painted her own toes! Aw!

Love that smile! (This was right before swimming lessons )

She's so cute and full of personality I could just SQUISH her!


No comments: