Monday, June 21, 2010

My New Niece

I know I have a ton of stuff to post about my own kids... namely Grady's Birthday, but I cannot help myself. I just saw Tildy's newborn photos and I am IN LOVE! I haven't met her yet, but I already know we are going to get on FAMOUSLY! Check out my niece Ma-Tildy (I think she takes after her favorite AUNTIE in her GORGEOUSNESS!!!):





Photos taken by Peekaboo Photography... somewhere in Utah. My sis says the photographer was amazingly patient with this little Diva.

4 comments:

Chris said...

She is a beauty!

Heidi said...

Oh my...look at that ruffly bottom. She's precious!

Chelsea said...

Oh. my. I need one. And if I do get one, I need that headband in the last picture. And the ruffle bloomers. Ahh! LOVE the name! Kosty has been obsessed with Matlida the movie lately.

Jessie said...

What a cutie! I love her name too!