I am so lucky to have great friends in my life. These are two of them... Courtney (right) and Heather (left). Courtney and I were immediate friends in the second grade. We hit a rough patch in high school and didn't spend very much time together, but have reconnected and I love her. Heather and I met in 6th grade and our little group of friends had a LOT of good times. We got together for some scant baby shower leftovers while I was in Utah and it was so much fun to see these girls in action with their babies. It made me feel a little old to realize that we all have munchkins running around, but I got over it.
Someday I hope to get all FIVE of us buddies together! Hint, hint- Jenny and Brinn!
1 comment:
name the place and time and I'm there! Wish I could have been there this time. We sure did have A LOT of great times, didn't we?
Post a Comment