And this one is just CUTE.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Soccer with Daddy
We had an opportunity to watch Brandon play soccer a couple of weeks ago. He hasn't been playing on the rec. league for a couple of seasons because his nights have been busy. But with Kayson and Austin both in the Easter pageant, and the team in the Playoffs, Brandon needed to sub. We all went to watch. I love doing this as a family. Well, I loved it more before I had 4 kids to take care of, but it's still fun. I can't say that I watched more than 5 minutes of the game, but it was nice to be there. I didn't get any great pictures of him playing because my camera didn't know what it was doing : ). This is the best one... he's #11.

And this one is just CUTE.

And this one is just CUTE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment