Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wild Woman!

This girl is crazy and smart! I don't think she knows what "fear" is, and I can't believe she figured out the PlasmaCar. Watch these videos that we took this week. Oh, and notice that it's her dad that is teaching her these things. I just get called out after the fact to take the videos. It won't surprise me at all when she's our first child to break a bone.

I apologize for the angle of the video and for the somewhat annoying mom with the background noise.

3 comments:

DEANNA said...

THESE ARE SOOO FLIPPEN SWEET. YEAH, MY GIRL WAS THE FIRST TO BREAK A BONE AT 2 BUT MY FIRST BOY GOT STAPLES IN THE HEAD AT 2 AS WELL SO I THNK THEY ARE BOTH EVEN!!

GOOD LUCK, SHE WILL KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES FOR A GOOD LONG TIME!

Rae said...

Hey Mandy, I'm Tyfani's friend from Utah and I just wanted to let you know that it was my sweet baby girl (and 4th child) that was first to break a bone! They learn it from watching the older ones, I tell ya! Congrats on the baby boy - we are having a boy in September and are excited as well!

Kim Griesemer said...

I can't wait until she drives a car like she drives the PlasmaCar--now that she knows how to make a vehicle roll forward. Should be VERY entertaining.

Love,
Grandma