I made this cake for an Enrichment night at the church. The theme was "Shoes" and there was a service project where the ladies tied flip flops with fabric strips for the kids in Guatemala (?). I wasn't able to attend the event, but I heard it was a wonderfully uplifting and fun time. The committee did a gorgeous job decorating.
This is one of my most favorite cakes that I've made. It's so fun!

4 comments:
Wow! That's a fantastic cake! Is there anything you CAN'T do?
Hi Mandy! Can you email me so we can talk about the wicked tickets? I need to find out the date and get them form you. Thanks!
Kristyn
kristynmcb@hotmail.com
Ahh I still LOVE it! Everytime I look at it my insides smile, I just love it. It's the Philippines but you were close. Thanks again! You are amazing!
Ummm......I LOVE it!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! You make me feel like a complete creative loser!!!!
Post a Comment