Thursday, May 07, 2009

Oh Boy!!

More Pics @ MySpaceAntics.com

Here we go again!!

12 comments:

Kristin said...

So tell me about how you are feeling about that. Excited, sad??? DO tell. :)

MommyRohner said...

I honestly feel fine with it. I would have been just as shocked as I was with Tabitha if they had said a girl. I had a really strong feeling yesterday that it was probably going to be a boy. It just means I need a bigger house : ) so I can get my guest room back at some point.
Tabitha will be the lone princess in our kingdom and it's probably better that way. I'm not sure this kingdom is big enough for two princesses.

Kristin said...

So True. I know in my house there was only room for me. I am the only 'princess' in my family and it works nicely, and now I am really close with my mom and I don't have to share her. :) It will be awesome! She will be your little side kick. So Fun, I'm excited for you.

Nichols Family said...

Congrats! Strap on those skates! So exciting! Your kids are adorable so keep them coming!

I like being the only princess too among my own family. But we'll see what happens in the future. I wouldn't mind sharing my throne.

Bunch of Brooks' said...

Congrats Mandy! Boys are great, girls are great too, just in a different way. I always thought I would LOVE girls and not know what to do with boys, but as soon as I had a boy(my firstborn) I discovered I LOVE boys. They are so much fun to me. There is such a special bond between mom and son!

Nichols Family said...

ps...about your Wii, the sports really do give you a great workout. In fact I actually felt so silly after playing 9 games of bowling and my hip was sore for a week. Ha ha. Yeah, we have to put a few limits on our videogame time as well. Have fun!!!!

barbafamily said...

That is SO exciting! I like what you said about Tabitha being the only princess :-) I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun and they love mommy so much! You are so blessed!

Rob and Jenn said...

I can't believe it! Congrats! Can't wait to meet the next handsome Rohner.

Heidi said...

It's raining boys!

foreveryoung said...

Congrats! Yes, that princess of yours definately needs lots of brothers to cater to every need. I'm just glad Maddox will have a little buddy!

Niederfam said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LIke you said, maybe it's better to have just one princess anyway!!!! ;)

Shannon said...

Jess told me! Yay, congrats! (And really I just needed to say that she is acually contemplating packing the pan... but just because Tabs really wanted to try it out.)

Happy baby to you!