Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Sunshine Girl

Tabitha knows when we all think something is cute because we all oooo and aaaa and she just sits there and smiles and looks cute. When she was helping her dad work in the yard one evening he put a hibiscus flower behind her ear and yelled inside to me, "honey, come look at our pretty girl." The first thing I said was UH-OH. When Tabs is pretty it usually means she's actually NOT looking so pretty at the moment. I was thinking mud, water, grass clippings... any number of things she could be covered in. Our girl isn't afraid to get dirty. When I came out and saw this though, my hand reached inside for the camera while I ooooed and aaaaed. She was loving the attention and she actually left the flower there for a little while.

What a beauty!



No comments: