Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spring Break in Utah

The kids and I made the hop on up to Salt Lake over Spring Break. I did a horrible job taking pictures, but I was very successful at relaxing and lazying around. Jessie and Steve let us crash at their place again and we were very comfortable. The kids had no problem treating it just like home.

Tabitha warmed up to Jessie and Steve pretty quickly. She must know that they love her unconditionally. Jessie found Tabitha a pretty purse to keep her toys in so she could stop hanging flip-flops on her arm.


We had breakfast at Cracker Barrel which is a must during each trip. It's all the boys can talk about until we go. Jessie played a fun game with Tabitha where she'd blow air in Tabitha's face through a straw. Tabitha thought it was hysterical and loved every minute.



This is her anticipating the blow:

We visited the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. This is the sand table... always their favorite part.


Grady spent his time burying all the plastic dinosaurs so none of the other kids could find them. So sweet...

Gotta take a picture in front of the shark mouth. Tabitha wasn't scared...


She just wanted a closer look.:


Can you tell it was St. Patrick's day?



I know, she is too squishy for words!




Of course, we had to have a treat before we left for the day.



And, there was a green dinner of potato soup, celery, and watergate salad.



I got to meet my most beautiful neice, Piper Jo. She's a sweet little princess.





We visited Aunt Jessie at her work. This is in her cube. The boys have stuffed their faces with candy from her co-worker and friend Matt.




We got to spend an afternoon with Brandon's sister and the kid's cousins. We went to a crazy, random museum in Lehi. The boys got to try on some hats.




Tabitha wasn't so sure.



We got to meet up with my best friend Jenny and her kids for a couple hours.




From left to right, Baby Ryan, Daxton, Grady, Tabtha, Dallin, and Anna. Her three and my three.

I was kind of horrible at taking pictures on the trip. I just did a whole lot of relaxing. We also went to see Deep Sea at the IMAX 3D. The boys loved it. Tabitha didn't think much of it, so we spent more time in the lobby.

The morning we left the snow came down. Daxton had been waiting for snow the entire time, so he spent a little time outside just basking in it's cold and wetness. It was a great ending to another great trip.

No comments: