
Yoga pants from Oldnavy. I LOVE them. They are the most comfortable item of clothing I have. I own three pairs right now, and I'm thinking that if I buy another 3, then I can wear them every day except Sunday when I have to wear a skirt. Wait... do you think anyone would notice if I wore them to church?
5 comments:
I have 3 pair also. One from Old Navy and 2 from Target. The greatest, yes! Congrats on expecting again too!
Yes, I agree, THE most comfortable before AND after baby! I absolutely love the pair you got for me. I vote you definitely get another 3 pairs!! Charlotte Russe also has some pretty comfy ones.
Just wear them under your skirt/dress. And yes, I bought them for the plane trip to Italy and think they saved me. (I noticed Jessie had them too!)
I think those could be any girls bff, not just a pregnant one! And I do recall that you still looked all cute and skinny in your jeans today!
Yoga pants are among my best friends. True. Is that sad? :) Buy three more. You completely deserve them1
Post a Comment