Monday, November 24, 2008

I Pledge Allegiance...

Something else Grady learned in pre-school...



Daxton had to prove he knows it too...

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I love "Lee-gypt". You have a couple of little patriots on your hands. Cute!

Kim Griesemer said...

Okay. Even though I am his grandmother and therefore COMPLETELY unbiased, that is the cutest darn thing I've ever seen. Congratulations for capturing it on video forever. I can't wait to play it for his fiancee!

Love,
Grandma Hermana Griesemer

Scott and Nicole said...

I must say, I love that Grady, He is wrapped around my finger, I am so glad to see my students taking their knowledge home to mom and dad. Love ya Grady!!

Ms. Nicole

harmon family said...

I liked the HA at the end of Daxton's video. Brig was in here watching with me and totally cheering his buddy on. Grady really is a smart little guy...and funny!