Saturday, November 15, 2008

A blast from the past

My Grandma Konnad sent me these pictures in my 30th birthday card. She's unsure if the baby pictures are me or my sister, but Brandon and I are amazed how much that baby looks like our Tabs. The picture of me in the pink sweater was probably taken in 1st grade. Take off the hair and I think it looks just like Daxton. Then there's me post top center baby teeth... that must have been in 3rd or 4th grade. Just fun to look at.


7 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh my heck that third pic looks IDENTICAL to Daxton. I guess we all know where he gets his good looks from!

MommyRohner said...

Thanks Chelsea. Now maybe everyone will stop saying he looks just like Brandon!

Michelle Y. said...

Wow those pictures really do look just like Tabitha and Daxton. How fun!

Heidi Ann said...

Totally Daxton! The teeth, the lips, the freckles, identical!

foreveryoung said...

Did we go to the same hairstylist? I totally rocked the feathered look (or atleast I thought so :)

Niederfam said...

YES, I'm in agreement I can TOTALLY see the resemblance!!!! And thanks for the reminder of the good old HAIR days. ;)

Nichols Family said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those are Daxton with long hair!