Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zoe does it again!

Are you all sick of seeing my Zoe blog creations? I can't help it... I think I'm addicted to cute blogs. Anyhow, this is the cutest of them yet. Michelle and I are pleased to announce
DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA..DA.. (That's the drumroll)


Come see what we have in store for our November 22nd boutique. Then check back next week when we have more links, and info up for you and your friends to see.
OH, and don't forget to bookmark us with the ADORABLE button Zoe made. It's at the bottom of our Home page.

3 comments:

harmon family said...

I so bad want to do this. I think I might just throw some pictures up; see if I can take some orders...if you still have room. Do you need any help passing out flyers? I can take Sandy and we can do some if you need help, even if I am not in it I will still like to help you guys pass out flyers to get the word out:)

Niederfam said...

No worries or guilt, REALLY. Call any time though, we'd LOVE to see you too!!!!

Chelsea said...

it's so cute Mandy! I love it. thanks for letting me be a part!