I need help. I have decided to make 4 car seat covers for the holiday boutiques that I will be selling at in November. I can't decide which fabrics to use. Here are the options. Please vote in my poll. I'll make the 2 most popular girly and the 2 most popular boyish.








6 comments:
Hey, Mandy! This is Jessie (Lund) from HHS. I found your blog off of Heather's and love peeking at your creativity and cute kiddos! I came out from lurking to tell you that I love the plaid tile and garden collage. I just may be in the market for a car seat cover if they are that cute! Be sure to post pics when you're done with them. I would love to see them.
Green Coriander for girls and Plaid tile for boys.....dang it...where were you when I needed these!
You are so talented!!
You and your sewing skills amaze me. I just "attempted" a simple baby blanket, I can't even imagine tackling a car seat cover!
I see I stand alone in my taste for the yellow and black "taxi" print..but there is no doubt its my absolute fave!! Fresh and unique.
I have to admit... the results are SHOCKING thus far. Did someone vote more than once?? Naughty people.
Keep the votes coming.
I LOVE that plaid tile one. It almost makes me want to have a little guy again. Almost.
Post a Comment