Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun Project


Here you have the hand-prints of each member of our family. I saw something similar in the Red Envelope catalog and I LOVED the idea. So, when I saw the canvases on clearance at Joann's I snatched them up. Of course, they sat in my sewing room for a few months before I actually did anything with them. But now, they are adding bright splashes of color to the kids playroom. I think they are precious, and we had so much fun making them. The boys love to show everyone that comes over that they have their hand-prints on the wall.

12 comments:

Trish said...

What a great idea! You are so creative!

Shanen said...

I love this Mandy, it looks wonderful. What a great idea for their playroom.

I am glad your day on Wednesday turned out to be ok. You dad sounds like he was a wonderful man. I hope your moms day was good too.

Chelsea said...

cute cute cute! Tabitha's is to die for!

Crystal said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Niederfam said...

I'm totally going to steal that idea, THANK YOU!!!!!

MommyRohner said...

I am to please. Steal away.

foreveryoung said...

So cute! I love Tabitha's itty bitty hand. So how did the shelf project go this past weekend?

Michelle Bradley said...

so cute! you have the most creative things you do

Anonymous said...

Hey my patriotic friend - how did the day end up at the voters booth? Thanks for posting about your dad and death, its something I think alot about and the whole soulmate thing too - well written.

Rob and Jenn said...

What a wonderful idea. I might just have to copy this one in the future! You are sooo smart!

Angie Whitman said...

So cute. Maybe those white canvas boards in my den closet will finally get used! haha...or they might stay in there for a bit longer! I really do love this idea!

Alisa Larson said...

What a cute idea! It really looks like a cheerful room.