I L-O-V-E CHANGE!!! Can you tell??
Whenever I decorate a room I am happy with it for a few months, and then I start brainstorming ways that I can change it. There are only a few exceptions to this rule and one of them is Tabitha's room. I have been considering buying more of the same fabric for weeks so I can make a twin sized quilt for when she grows out of her crib. I love her room. Every other room in my house is currently being redesigned in my head.
So, I was sick of my old template... and it's almost been a year since I changed it. I had my trusty blog designer, Zoe, design a new one. Isn't it a blast? Don't you love the 1950's housewife theme? Don't my children look clean and perfect, even though they're eating spaghetti? And look how everything sparkles, even though I just cooked dinner and took care of the kids while my honey was still at work. And my favorite part... look how clean that floor is!!!
This is what my world looks like in my dreams.
Sigh... Isn't it wonderful?
4 comments:
It does look rather clean doesn't it... it's rather hard to draw a mess LOL! I wish it was as hard to do in real life :-p
I hope all your readers and yourself enjoy your new template!!!
I just emailed you the zip file containing your backup as well as a little extra!!
Okay, I adore this!! Change is beautiful!
cutest blog ever! Go to my contacts and check out LuAnnes blog - similar theme. I love baby Brooklyns room, I gotta come see Tabathas room.
i LOVE the new look and I like you, and redoing everything in my head, about as soon as it's in place the FIRST time!!! Good grief!!!
Post a Comment