Another round of family pictures. Sara Ratcliff did them and they turned out amazing (considering what she had to work with). Everyone should use her. She was SO patient with my boys... as you'll see from the Spiderman and Avatar pictures. She was reasonably priced. I got all the digital files, and I DIDN'T LEAVE MY HOME! That is the most important selling point for me. Sara's blog is saracoralphotography.blogspot.com. Go there, or be square.
Hope you have an hour because there are a lot of pictures... and this is only half.
ENJOY!



7 comments:
they are great!
Your pics turned out amazing. Not to mention your great new template!! Our dream worlds look very similiar. You are so good to get pics done so often. That is on my list of things to do....soon!!
Mandy,
Aside from my kids, you have the cutest kids EVER! Can Tabitha be more squishy!?? I love it. I wish this Sara girl could come do photos of us!
Darling photos Mandy. I just got caught up on your blog. Oh man, that pic of the time-out spot on top of the fridge is the best!
I love the pics and I love the new blog design even more! okay not more, just the same...How fun!!
Oh I LOVE it!!! At home pictures are the BEST........
The picture by yourself is stunning, you look amazing! I never realized how beautifully blue you kids' eyes are.
Post a Comment