From the time Grady was about 2 years old his Aunt Jessie has been convinced that he has a plot to take over the world. Jessie frequently jokes with Grady: "What are we going to do today, Brain?" (from Animaniacs... to which the Brain replies, "the same thing we do everyday Pinky. Try to take over the WORLD!") Grady just smiles and gives her the twinkle eyed blink.
Tonight she asked him what he was going to do if she takes over the world before him. He just smiled and said, "I'll take all the good people with me."
The scary thing is that it sounds like he actually has a plan to take over the world.
5 comments:
So I guess we know which side Grady was on in the pre-existence. . .
Love,
Grady's Grandma
So funny, that kid is a crack up! Speaking of the world....where are your pictures of your world travels? I'm dying to hear all about your trip!
I'm in Utah until Friday and then I'll be a bloggin' fool. All my pics are on my computer at home, otherwise I'd blog from Utah.
Anyway... stay tuned.
ha! I totally remember that cartoon..what a crack up! you do have some smart handsome boys!
Ha Ha, he's funny. Can't wait to see pics from your trip...
Post a Comment