We went to meet the teacher night on Friday. Yes, that was one day later than meet the teacher night actually was. Apparently they had the date wrong on the website so we showed up a day late. It worked out for us though because we got lots of personal attention.
During church on Sunday Daxton drew this picture for Miss Delahaut...

It's a little heavy on the hearts if you ask me. He says the bee and the flower love Miss Delahaut. I think he might have another crush. We'll see how the year progresses.
He said his day went well. He had centers and got to play with blocks. He got to go to the library. He sits next to his friend Micah from his class last year. He's excited to start reading and writing, he says.
Grady and I went to see the last movie of Summer Movie Fun this morning, and then I spent the afternoon finishing a quilt. It was very quiet... other than Tabitha working on her new word. It was nice. I'll miss Daxton during the day, but I won't miss the bickering and teasing that is created when he and Grady spend time together.
1 comment:
School already??? WOW. Guess I better start "Back to School Shopping", eh????
Post a Comment