Monday, July 28, 2008

Finishing Touches

This is what I did on Saturday...

My sister made the boys quilts for them two Christmas's ago and I took the scraps from her at least a year ago. It has taken me this long to figure out what I was going to do with them and then actually do it. The pillows turned out better than I had hoped. I LOVE how they look on their beds. For more pictures go to my quilt blog.

4 comments:

Niederfam said...

Seriously AMAZING.

Chelsea said...

those look awesome! Okay, if you ever get tired of Daxton...please send him to me. He is so dang cute, I can't believe he changed her diaper! What a little stud.

Jennifer Asplund said...

I LOVE your work! You have such a great eye and amazing talent.

foreveryoung said...

Once again, you have got some serious talent! I also LOVE how "Brooklyn's" nursery turned out, so cute! And Daxton's crush on his teacher is the cutest thing, oh that boy is adorable.