Monday, July 28, 2008

Extra Extra!! Big Brother Changes Diaper!

Daxton loves to carry Tabitha around the house. I don't allow him to carry her up or down the stairs, or over the hardwood floor. But other than that, he's got free reign.
So, last week I was sitting here at my computer and he brings her on in to me. He says, "Mom, Tabitha needs her diaper changed." "Great," I said. "You'll learn how to do it."

Oodles of giggles came out of him, and she kept kicking him in the head, but he learned how. I couldn't resist the pictures... since this proves how much he adores her. He usually does all sorts of dramatic gagging when I even ask him to throw away a dirty diaper for me. Imagine my surprise when he willingly changed her diaper... and hugged her afterward.


4 comments:

Trish said...

Wow, Mandy! You've been one bloggin' maniac mama today! Love it!

Alisa Larson said...

Wow- that is AWESOME!!!!

Kristin said...

Yeah, someone else to change diapers. I'm am impressed that he got the diaper back on!

Aut said...

That is SOO cute!! We need to get together!