Daxton says, "sit Tabitha, sit" about 25 times a day. I want to tell him to stop because of the "sit Ubu, sit" from the TV, but I can't bring myself to do it. He loves her.
Mommy Rohner's Journal. To remember all the things that I'll forget if I don't write them down.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sitting Pretty
Well, of course she's pretty, but now she's sitting too. She started while we were in Utah. After two weeks of not really putting her on the floor (in Italy), we had no idea she could do it. When we got to Utah and finally got a chance to play with her on the floor, I tried it, and she did it. I guess she learned while we were vacationing, and didn't even have to practice to do so. The boys are THRILLED with this new trick. They couldn't wait until we got on the computer to talk to Grandma so they could show her.
Daxton says, "sit Tabitha, sit" about 25 times a day. I want to tell him to stop because of the "sit Ubu, sit" from the TV, but I can't bring myself to do it. He loves her.

Daxton says, "sit Tabitha, sit" about 25 times a day. I want to tell him to stop because of the "sit Ubu, sit" from the TV, but I can't bring myself to do it. He loves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love reading your blog. It makes me feel like I'm still part of your everyday life even though we are states away from each other. Any chance you'd all move up here to beautiful Idaho???
If I can't get Brandon to move to Utah, then I'd say there is no way he'd move to Idaho. I don't know why he gets to choose.
Oh, she is so modest, she didn't want to show off too soon! What a meek little soul! Love it. And you're right! She is so pretty!
I can't believe she's already sitting up! Why do they have to grow up so dang fast?? And I agree with you, the 4th is so much better in Utah. After spending one here in AZ we vowed to always head up north for that holiday!
Post a Comment