Friday, June 06, 2008

Milestones

Tabitha's growing like crazy and it's been awhile since I've posted pictures. She's got all kinds of new tricks up her very tiny sleeves. Here she is the day she started rolling over...




Here she is a couple days ago on the day we got her Bumbo Chair. She seems pretty happy to be able to join the rest of the world in being able to sit up.


Here she is yesterday on the day she discovered her toes. She can't keep her hands off of them now.

10 comments:

Niederfam said...

the bumbo is by far the BEST thing I didn't know about or have until round two. BUT, be careful, eventually they can weasel themselves out, as I learned from painful experience!!! She is getting BIG and cuter all the time......

Chelsea said...

Oh my heck, I cant believe how much she looks like Grady in the Bumbo pic! Loved catching up on all your posts...loved the cupcakes, the cake, Gradys tribute, he is a cutie! isn't it fun to have 2 boys with different hair & eye colors!? I just realized we were in the same boat on that one!

Rob and Jenn said...

I love seeing pictures of your little angel. She is growing up!
I'm also blown away at your cake decorating talent, wow!

Trish said...

Look at that! Watch out... the Holy Rollers is next...

foreveryoung said...

Could she be any cuter with those Cabbage Patch doll cheeks?? And I can't believe we survived 2 kids without the Bumbo chair, I think that may be my first purchase with this new little guy. And wowie-wow! (I think that phrase just proved that I've been reading too much Junie B. Jones with Kylie). I can't believe how amazing your grandma's cake turned out. I am still so impressed with Jen's cake, but you definately out did yourself when it came to grandma-it turned out gorgeous! Did you cry when they cut it up?

Arian said...

Your kids are so adorable! Your little girl makes me want to have a girl of my own so bad! Hope all is well with you and your business. :)

Nichols Family said...

She's adorable, where were the Bumbo chair when Tyler was little? I really needed one :).

Shanen said...

She is just darling Mandy. I couldn't help but notice how cute she was on Sunday in her dress and matching shoes. So so cute.

Renae S. said...

Our little ones are just growing up too fast! Love the pics!

I just tagged you, so you can go to my blog for the details. Have fun! :)

Nancy said...

She is getting so big and the next thing you know she will be running up and down your stairs.